March 21, 2011

Therapy

The first step is admitting that you have a problem….

This weekend I traveled down to Utah to spend some time with my fam. My mom and I managed to find time daily to sneak away and do some shopping.

There are two things that I love SO MUCH in life and it is my momma and shopping. Put the two of them together and it’s a beautiful thing.

A little retail therapy is never a bad thing; Nordstrom, Ann Taylor, Banana, Nordstrom Rack, DSW…dreamy.

So all this shopping made me question “Is it bad that sometimes the only thing that can make me happy is shopping?” Not only does it make me happy but apparently it makes me look inside myself and ponder; two in one!

I have concluded that the answer to this is a big No. So yes it’s a little addiction of mine but it is causing ZERO harm, so I will continue to give into my vice. Of course there are many other joys in my life but clothes, shoes, and accessories all make it into my top 5.

So here is the debut of the new addition to my spring/summer wardrobe.

While we’re on the theme of shopping, I have been debating what to wear for graduation. Yes, I know it’ll be covered by the ugly black tent…Aka a graduation gown; I need something fabulous to wear underneath. I’m thinking something black and white with some colored shoes?….I’ll keep you all posted.

Ps If you remember the rosette wedges I was obsessed with a few months back, I finally tried them on when I was at Nordstrom…they are WAY too high, and it takes a lot for me to say that.

But its ok because I have a new obsession….

Michael Kors “Carla”

1 comments:

SamanthaLauren said...

i came on here really hoping there were new posts.... GET ON IT MY LITTLE BLUEBERRY!

Post a Comment