March 16, 2011

Beautiful Chaos


This past weekend was spent in Logan for a Pluid fam get together. There were 17 of us in attendance not counting our sister in law Kelly's side of the family. The occasion? Little baby Jackson's blessing. Jackson is Jon's brother Jacob and his wife Kelly's third boy, and he is absolutely adorable as you can see from the pics below. The cousins had such a fun time playing together and us adults enjoyed late night chats and lots and lots of laughing. It was so good to see Jacob and Kelly. They live in Iowa so we don't get many chances to see them. Jacob and I had only seen each other once (at Jon and I's wedding) and we didn't get much of a chance to chat and get to know each other, so a weekend of hanging out was much needed. Being with family is always a blast; I couldn't have gotten more lucky as far as in laws go.
I miss them all already.
Anyways, I thought I'd share a few pics from the weekend.

I felt that a little transition was needed between my
baby photoshoot and the fun noodle sword fighting in the garage and mandatory family get together wrestling match (Justin's new signature move).


Cant wait for the next family bash :)



2 comments:

Kelly said...

We loved having you here. Thanks for all the photos! They turned out great. Can't wait to see you again in a couple of months.

Jennelle Marie said...

It was such a blast and we were so glad that we could be there to spend time with you guys and be there for the blessing. So glad well see you guys again so soon!

Post a Comment