March 15, 2011

Over It


Although I have enjoyed the 30 day blog challenge, I'm a bit over it so I decided that today I'd knock out all but 30. I'll save one for tomorrow.

Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you

The Oakland California Temple…Where I married the man of my dreams.


Day 25 – What’s in your purse?

Not a lot…I actually cleaned it out yesterday. Perfect timing.

So inside is; my wallet, chapstick, lipgloss, lipliner, pepper spray (don’t mess with me), keys, a bracelet and sunglasses. With no stray pieces of gum, old receipts, trash and all that fun stuff that usually is the cause of stuff getting lost in my purse.

Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.

Heres my top three; Japan, Greece, and Hawaii.

This picture was taken in Santorini, Greece four years ago on a vacation I took with my Dad.

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?

How I’ve changed: I like to think that I have progressed in life and am constantly working towards being in a better place with who I am and the live I am blessed with. Other than that I’ve fallen more in love, got a dog, moved, gotten closer to completing college, met new friends, my hairs longer…nothing too life changing.

Day 28 – Your favorite movie.

The Notebook, that’s an easy one.


Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.

Being with the people that I love.

1 comments:

Jon said...

day 27...youre cute...

Post a Comment