March 11, 2011

Day 23: Chicken Coop

Day 23 – 15 facts about me, Jennellemarie

1. I was born in San Luis Obispo, California on August 7th

2. I have three older brothers who I love so much. Even though being the youngest with three brothers was not always fun, it made me tougher and I’m thankful for them and the lessons they taught me along the way.

3. My favorite food is SUSHI, which I miss so much. Last time I had amazing sushi was my last visit to California which was last year….too long.

4. I married my husband Jon on August 22, 2009 in the Oakland California LDS temple.

5. I am graduating this year from BYUI with a bachelors of science in Psychology

6. I love LOVE country music

7. I have traveled a bit, to Japan and Greece, but I hope to see a lot more of the world.

8. I love showers

9. I can’t live without chapstick

10. I can’t stand lateness; when you say you’re going to be there, be there

11. I’m a bit OCD, my house has to be clean or I can’t relax

12. I love to shop even if its window shopping

13. Growing up I lived in the country....I had chickens, a pet lamb, a dog, goat, horse, etc. We had it all! Every morning Id take my little brown basket and collect the eggs from the chicken coop, pretty cute..I know.

14. Being with family is one thing that makes me truly happy

15. My best friend (aside from the hubby of course) is my momma!

Ps. Were off to Logan for the weekend to spend time with family, and I cannot wait! So Monday will bring another game of catch up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment