March 10, 2011

Sunshine


Today I woke up to a beautiful sunny morning. I never thought the sun would be something that I took for granted, but after living in Rexburg for three years, when its gone I long for it. But today my day is filled with sunshine and I am soo glad. Every window's blinds are open in my house and I cannot tell you how good it feels. I think my schedule for the rest of the day will involve a walk outside of some sort.
This sun has got me so excited for summer; swimsuits, the beach, big sun hats, cute dresses, our annual family Tahoe trip...all of it! This picture of my adorable niece Annita sums it all up for me. I wanna be on the beach with family right now!

But Im not just gonna blog about the weather and my longing for summer...I need to get this 30 day blog challenge completed!

I feel like its been a lot longer than 20 days by the way.

Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.

There are so many things in my life that make me happy, I cannot just pick one!
(seems to be a pattern for me)

Heres the list; my husband, family, friends, my knowledge of the gospel, my doggy, new clothes and shoes, sunshine, the beach, long walks, girly things, I could go on and on.....

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

I did write a letter, but for personal reasons I will not be posting it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment