May 18, 2011

2 + 1


It has been too long! Considering that it has almost been two months since my last post I figured it’s time for some updates on where we have been, and what we’ve been doing! Plus I have missed stalking my regular blogs and feeling enlightened and inspired.

WE GRADUATED and moved out of Rexburg. It was very bitter sweet. We will miss our friends, first house, and all the memories that were made there. However we will not miss the cold and I will not miss attending class everyday and studying my life away. Glad that chapter is over.


We have moved to the fabulous and HOT state of Texas. Well moved temporarily that is. All of our prized possessions are in storage and all we brought is whatever could fit in the trunk. It’s rather refreshing actually. Jon is busy working while I am working part time and trying to occupy the rest of my time with activities other than shopping. (Which is a difficult task since the shopping here it AMAZING!)

Jon got accepted to OHSU (Oregon Health and Science University) in Portland for dental school. We are so excited and are looking forward to starting the next chapter of our lives there. School starts in mid August so we will be moving…AGAIN….at the end of July.

I saved the best for last…

We are expecting. I am 13 weeks along and we could not be more excited! I am crossing my fingers that I am over the sick part and have moved into the belly growing stage. My first trimester really wasn't all that bad aside from nausea and not wanting anything to do with meat of any kind. Every day we become more excited for the adventure of parenthood and look forward to all that the future has in store. So this new addition has me shopping of course. But I have made a promise to myself…and the husband that I am DONE DONE DONE buying clothes until we find out what we are having. More updates on baby Pluid coming soon…and maybe I’ll even share some ultrasound pics as well :)

4 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

Yay! Holy cow, we are sooo excited for you both. Such great news, congrats on dental school, congrats on the baby! We love and miss you both!

Jennelle Marie said...

Thanks mal! We are so excited too! We miss you guys so much. We need to catch up soon..hope you guys are loving sunny California :)

Kelly said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for Jacks to have a cousin close to his age. We are so happy for you both. You've had so many exiciting things happen in the last couple of months and we could not be happier for you. Congrats again. (But this post reminds me just how much I need to update my blog.)

Jennelle Marie said...

Thanks Kel! We are so excited too and Jackson wont be alone with so many big cousins to pick on him. They'll be somewhat close in age. Enough to be buddies! We really have had alot of blessing come our way recently. Miss you guys! Ps. I know how it goes I went two months with no blogging...not good!

Post a Comment