March 2, 2011

Day 13 & 14: Indecisive

Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?

This is a really hard one to answer because I have so many favorites…I listen to all different genres which means a lot of different artists. Today I’d have to say its Taylor Swift. She has songs to fit every mood, bring back memories and ones you can totally relate to. Not to mention that she is so young and EXTREMELY successful. Keep it up T Swift. Tomorrow my answer to this question will most likely be different, most likely I wont even be able to choose.

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to

Well this one is a no brainer (totally not a word)... Lie to Me. Its the most amazing show. Our friends introduced us to it a few months ago and since then we've been hooked. Being the nerd that I am I also have studied about the work that the show is based off of...in class, not in my spare time ok? Thank you Netflix for my daily dose of Lie to Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment