February 28, 2011

Moving and Vacationing

I know its no excuse but this past week/weekend has been insane. We have moved into a new house (explanation coming later) and this weekend were gone vacationing in Sundance, UT. (post on the beautiful weekend coming soon) Cant complain about that one. So to say the least I'm a little behind. But here it goes, a little game of catch up.

Day 8A song to match your mood.

Sade- By Your Side

If you haven’t heard of her and listened to her music it’s a must. She has an absolutely beautiful voice that just soothes you!


Day 9A photo of the item you last purchased.

The last item that I purchased was the best Blush in the entire world.

Bare Minerals: Rose Radiance


Day 10A photo of your favorite place to eat.

This is a tough one because my favorite place in the world to eat would be Castro Street in Mountain View California where I’m from. The street is lined with restaurants of every kind; whatever you want it’s there! My favorite restaurants on the street are Sumo Sushi, Pasta?, and 3TA. Thinking about it makes me hungry and definitely makes me miss home.


Day 11 What’s in your makeup bag?

(not my actual picture)

TOO MUCH!! A few of the necessities would be…Mary Kay Age Fighting Moisturizer, Mac Studio Fix Foundation, Bare Minerals blush, Mascara, powder eyeliner, eye shadow palette, chap stick, lip gloss and lots of bobbi pins.


Day 12A photograph of the town you live in.

Rexburg? Really? The town..not so exciting, the temple…beautiful.

It feels good to be up to date!


5 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

Ahh, sad day we lost our favorite neighbors ever. Isn't that blush AMAZING? I love it. I will have to check out Sade, sounds like I will love her too.

Jennelle Marie said...

You went and got the blush too!!? Yes I love it, I tried to resist and forget about it after we went a tried it but I just couldn't. You guys will have to come over this weekend or something once its not such a mess. PS. it has an indoor pool and its heated so maybe Claire needs to come for a swim! :)

Brittany said...

Jennelle! I just found your blog I didn't even know you had one! super fun! I'm a follower now :)

Jennelle Marie said...

Awh good I'm glad you found it! I'm always checking out your delicious recipes and creative abilities...definitely jealous :)

SamanthaLauren said...

AWW! love that you put castro street in here!! i miss home so much! but i get to go home in 2 weeks for my spring break.. wish you could be there cause i miss you tons!!!

while you were just playing catch up with your posts,, i just played catch up reading them all!! so much has happened! Lets skype sometimes this week so you can catch me up on everything!!! LOVE YOU

Post a Comment