February 23, 2011

InStyle Inspired


After purchasing the March 500 yes 500 page issue I began drafting my wish list and must haves for spring. I took a few notes and came up with a little list to guide my shopping.

1. COLOR and lots of it; I’m guilty of loving muted colors and black & white which is so boring, I know! So I am making an effort to put together things with bright colors this spring.

2. Florals; I am seeing them every where and the patterns are too cute.

3. Lace; which I love! Totally feminine and great to mix in for all occasions.

4. Men’s Wear; Blazers, trousers, and crisp dress shirts.

5. Heels, HIGH heels; I am also guilty of loving flats. I buy heels and don’t wear them. So I have set a goal to wear heels A LOT this spring and summer….which leads into #1 on my wish list.

Now if this snow would just hurry up and melt life would be great! Oh and of course…Day 7!


Day 7 – Your dream wedding

My dream wedding took place on August 22, 2009

Here are a few little tid bits about the big day; The ceremony took place in the Oakland California Latter Day Saint Temple, the celebration was held at a golf course reception center in Mountain View, California, the colors were bright pink and green, there were four bridesmaids, four groomsmen, and four beautiful flower girls… everything turned out perfect and just as I had imagined it! I could go on and on for hours about all the details but instead I thought I’d just post a few snapshots from the big day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment