February 22, 2011

Day 6: Happy Feet


Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.

Growing up I had a yellow lab named Jake; he was the best dog in the entire world. Once we didn’t have Jake I went years without a dog and every year after that the first thing on my Christmas list was a puppy. Well last year Jon made that come true, not for Christmas just because. We brought our Maltese/Shih-tzu Bentley home and I finally had a puppy again. So that pet can be checked off my list.

But if it wasn’t Bentley I think I’d have a Penguin. Ever since I was little I’ve been obsessed. From Discovery Channel shows to Happy Feet I’ve been fascinated with them and just think they are adorable. Plus they always look like they are having so much fun. A few years back while on vaca with my mom in Hawaii I made some little Penguin friends. Our hotel courtyard had penguins roaming in the center; I was tempted everyday to take oneJ! So that’s that I would love to have a penguin as a pet, maybe someday….

0 comments:

Post a Comment