November 10, 2010

Winter Wonderland

The first big snow. I awoke this morning with feelings of dread thinking to myself im gonna freeze, I cant go out there, I hate Rexburg, wheres the sun!? But I got up anyways and set off on my day. As I was driving down the street observing the snow filled trees and white fields a realization came over me, the snow is really beautiful. Never in a million years would I, a California girl, imagine myself thinking this. At that moment my attitude changed. I am no longer dreading the winter, I am going to make the best of it. Weather is not something which we can control or change, so I must embrace it. I now feel that snow is something enchanted and refreshing. So winter here in Rexburg isnt going to be so bad after all. Let it snow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment