November 18, 2010

A Weekend Spent with Family


Last weekend Jon and I traveled up to Coeur D'Alene to spend the weekend with family and celebrate his Mom's birthday. The weekend was spent eating good food, sitting around chatting, a little shopping, and just enjoying one anothers company. Northern Idaho has become a paradise for me. Going up there to be with family in the trees takes me away from reality. I feel so blessed to have married into such an amazing family, I could not have wished for better. The weekend was so relaxing and fun, it was too short of a visit! Spending the weekend with family got me so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Family, relaxing, shopping, and good food...I cant wait!


3 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

Yay! I found your blog. Sometimes I wish we were family so we could spend the holidays together, right??

Ani said...

sOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD AMAZING TIME!!! NOW TIME FOR US TO HANGOUT OVER tHANKSGIVING BREAK!!! I LOVE YOU

Jennelle Marie said...

I know mal, if only...we can pretend tho and have our own holiday parties with all our friends hahahahahahaha
Ani! I know I cant wait for thanksgiving :)

Post a Comment