November 20, 2010

Searching....



So with Thanksgiving quickly approaching I have felt some pressure (from myself of course) to start making a christmas list. I have to admit I am pretty spoiled and find myself somehow getting gifts along the way...but I do have a few wishes so here are my most recent finds; boots.

Finding the perfect black boots has been a challenge so I figured what a perfect time to find them! I have been looking for some that I can dress up or down, are comfortable, and practical for snow...

So here are my top few all found at Nordstrom....

The first ones are Miz Moozs. I have a pair of Mary Jane-ish heels from them and they are super comforable.


The next ones are over the knee, which im not sure ill love on myself..well have to see! They are BP and are "Ginger"

These ones might be the winners...They are by Enzo Angiolini and are on sale! Amazing!


On sunday we are heading to Boise for thanksgiving at my moms. Of course we will be doing some shopping so Im sure my Christmas list will grow even more..and hopefully my internet browsing for boots will come to an end. Its not as fun to look online than trying on in the stores. I go through withdrawls of not having a good mall close by, something I really miss about living in the Bay Area. It will be so good to be in a city where there is a mall equipped with everything I need...2 days and counting.

3 comments:

Callie said...

Ya for blogs! It looks so great all put together!

Jennelle Marie said...

Its all thanks to you! I love it, thanks again!

SamanthaLauren said...

I like the boots!! I just sent my mom a list of boots for me too!!! haha :) love u!

Post a Comment