November 24, 2010

A Cup of Comfort

This thanksgiving is being spent at my moms. The cold weather has forced time inside spent by the fireplace drinking warm cups of happiness. Bentley has found his favorite place at grandmas as well. He is often found laying in front of the fire place on his back enjoying the warmth; its absolutely adorable. My three brothers will be arriving today with their families; so my relaxing and being lazy will end and it will be time to play with my adorable niece and nephew.

It has been so nice to get away from school and be on vacation. We have done a little bit of shopping while here but mostly relaxing, cooking and getting ready for the big feast tomorrow.
Words cannot describe how grateful I am for my family and every chance I get to be with them.

This morning I was looking through some baby photos of myself and my mom. I came across these two pictures and fell in love. Its amazing how much my mom and I looked alike when we were younger and to this day you can definitely see the resemblance. I think its a blessing since my mom is absolutely beautiful.

Time to go sit by the fire and drink more peppermint hot chocolate :) Its hard to be me....
More pictures coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment