November 6, 2010

November 6, 2010

Today I decided Im going to blog. I am going to share my thoughts, experiences, and passions with anyone who is interested in reading. I have a blessed life that at times may seem uneventful or even boring but to me its reality. I am happily married to my best friend. We have a cozy house with a little white dog, Bentley. He is very spoiled and our child for now. Although our days are filled with school and studying our nights are filled with warmth and cuddling on our couch, hanging out with our best friends, playing with our doggy, and enjoying one another. Any other free time I have is spent cooking, decorating, shopping, (dreaming of what Id like to be shopping for), crafting headbads for my line JMarie Accessories, and spending time with the ones I love. So here it goes...let the journal begin of my life as Jennelle Marie Pluid; a wife, daughter, student, and friend.

3 comments:

SamanthaLauren said...

HII!! so basically i just made a blog so i can see and comment all over yours... haha i miss you and i love that you are doing this.. i dont think i will ever write in mine cause i have nothing interesting i can publicly say... haha but this headband thing sounds cool.. I WANT! i miss my lovebug bently.. and you :) hehe LOVE YOU!!

Ani said...

yOU ARE AMAZING NELLIE CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!!!

Jennelle Marie said...

thanks sam! Im glad you made a blog and i think it would be really funny if you blogged about your adventures haha Id definitely read it! :) I love you and miss you lots too! We need to plan a trip together, its my turn to come to you! Love you, bent misses you too!

Post a Comment