March 7, 2011

My Cure


Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.

Although these pictures were taken over a year and a half ago they are the most recent pictures we have of majority of our families together. Considering that I took a picture of pictures from our wedding album..they aren't the best, but they'll do.


Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.

Diet Dr Pepper

It’s the one thing that can turn a bad right around. Jon knows when everything is going downhill in the day for me, just fill me up a diet D P and I’m cured. Let me tell you about a little place called Horkelys. Any residents of Rexburg are familiar. It’s a gas station/ convenience store/ movie store; kinda sketch I know. But let me tell you they have the best diet Dr Pepper ever. They seem to have mastered the ratio, that’s for sure.


Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.

I decided to share this cute little photo of a brown eyed curly haired dress wearing fisher girl. I think it explains me very well.


2 comments:

Jon said...

Love my little fisher girl....

Jennelle Marie said...

Hey I didn't even know you looked at my blog, what a nice surprise :) I love you

Post a Comment