March 3, 2011

Day 15: What else do you need?


Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.

Well the easy answer to this question would be my purse....but then I got thinking and when I head to the gym I never take my purse, so the correct answer would be....


A water bottle and chapstick.



oh and my cell phone. I always have to have water with me or for some reason I feel incomplete and like I wont survive. I guess its a healthy thing though cuz I never worry about not drinking enough water. And as for chapstick, Jon and I have concluded that whenever its not with us our lips get chapped, so as long as its in my purse or in his pocket, were A-Ok.



2 comments:

SamanthaLauren said...

I DO THIS TOO! well duhh we have only been friends since 5th grade... twinsies..

my newest obsession is my camel back water bottle... i take it with me everywhere and im obsessed with it.

http://www.camelbak.com/Sports-Recreation/Bottles/Better-Bottle-75L.aspx

i have the lime one :) hehe

Jennelle Marie said...

haha you would have the lime one, everytime I see something lime green or zebra I still think of you! When I was writing this I was like wow I kinda sound like an athletic girl slash not high maintenance at all..definitely not, at least you played soccer. Me, its just random! I miss you!

Ps its 4th grade :)

Post a Comment