February 15, 2011

He's All Mine






The highlights of Valentines Day....
*It was an all weekend affair
*Getting to spend all day from start to finish with the most amazing man in the world
*Making breakfast together...heart shaped banana pancakes :)
*Having a day planned for me with all of my favorite things; my husband, shopping, lunching, surprises, chocolate fondue, a bubble bath and a massage
*Staying up late and knowing you can sleep in the next day
.....everything about it was blissful

I'm usually not a huge fan of valentines day. I feel that one should show love year round and not need a commercial holiday to say I love you. I don't like boxes of waxy chocolates or bears that say I love you...But I do love time together, love notes, and to be shown I'm cared about. Which my amazing husband always makes sure to do. Since we celebrated our romance on the weekend we spent actual valentines night with our friends eating chocolate covered strawberries sipping cider and watching the Bachelor (my obsession). It was a fun night, I am so thankful for fun friends, but most importantly I'm so thankful I met and married the man of my dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment