February 17, 2011

Day 1: Street Corner


Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

My day so far….Well Tuesdays and Thursdays I don’t have classes so it’s my day of freedom. The day started around 9:30 when I decided that it would probably be a good time to get out of bed. I checked my phone and was greeted by a lovie good morning text from the husband…he’s good like that.

We are currently trying to sell my car so some interested buyers asked us to bring it by a friend’s mechanic shop; crossing my fingers nothing was wrong I willing brought it in. Jon and I had planned to go to lunch while it was in the shop but Jon wasn’t out of class yet. Rather than staying at the creepy mechanic shop or standing on the corner like a you know what I decided to walk to the nearest grocery store. Let’s just say it was a little colder and further than I thought, but I made it alive and got a little exercise in. Jon picked me up and we lunched. I love “lunching” as I like to call it. It’s a great time to take a break from the day enjoy a nice bite to eat and good conversation. Since I’m sick of the lack of sunshine in my life I went and got a much needed tan and ran a few errands.

So that’s where I’m at, not too exciting but it has been relaxing at least!

Day one down 29 more to go!

2 comments:

Ani said...

you and I are twiners my nellie. We had same thoughts today. In the morning I went by a Tanning Salon to get a 2 week free pass!!! I'm probably going tonight. I need to go to the beach and i need lots of lots sun too and that is definetely the closest feeling that I'm almost to a sunny beach...LOL!! I'm glad to know you have had a good day so far and very excited that you are going to be doing this 30 day challenge I cant wait to read about your posts!!! Love you

Jennelle Marie said...

Two weeks free!!!! Thats like gold, im way jealous. Its amazing what a little UV rays can do for you. Love you

Post a Comment