January 22, 2011

To Ease the Pain

Great news..today the sun is shining here in the arctic and it is absolutely beautiful out. To the point where all the blinds are opened and the kitchen window is cracked..even though its still 20 degrees its very refreshing!

Being in school is currently my least favorite thing in life. However with graduation approaching in april I am finally seeing the end of this stage of my education. So to take my mind off of school work (which I shouldnt be doing) I have been filling my spare time with cooking, crafts, and girl time. I have a sudden desire to bake something new everyday ontop of the usual dinner and occasional lunch. I have also decided to revamp the office upstairs and finally give it some much needed finishing touches. Pictures of all this excitement will be coming soon! I cant find my camera cord.

Some exciting news...Were moving to Dallas, Texas for the summer. This will be a huge adventure especially for me, but we are looking forward to it. Jon will be working for a company there until he starts dental school in the fall, if all goes as planned.

So thats a little update on my whereabouts and recent projects and fun. Pictures will be posted soon of all this excitement...including the thrifted lamp I redid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment