January 2, 2011

Snowflakes and Sprinkles


Life seems so quiet now that were home from the craziness of a big family Christmas. We had such a wonderful time but I must say that its good to be home. This year our Christmas was spent in Bonners Ferry with Jon's family. We spent the week cooking and eating everything and anything, taking the four wheeler out on joy rides, laying around talking, and just enjoyingthe spirit of Christmas with one another. Thought Id share some pictures I took throughout the week with my NEW and fabulous camera!


I couldnt take enough pictures of this old rusted tractor; I just loved it!


He's just so handsome! Jon took every opportunity he had to go plow the drive way (at least thats what he called it). He was mostly spinning doughnuts and sliding on the ice.

Christmas morning I glanced over and Bentley had his paws on a present and he was trying to rip the corner open. He learned quick!


Cardon just has to be the cutest little boy ever; he's quite the little model.


This dessert was to die for! It was a brownie peanut butter cup masterpiece! and it made for a great picture too!

Goodbye Christmas, until next year :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment