January 25, 2011

not so neutral


So I decided that the office upstairs needed to be finished finally. It just needed some final touches and girly decor. I had bought a desk almost a year ago and redid it; painted it black and made it distressed, it was a fun project. So a few weekends ago while in Boise visiting my mom I found the perfect kelly green framed corkboard and fell in love.. thats when the girliness began. I decided this would be my own little workspace. I found this amazing thrifted lamp base (pottery barn copy) and dolled up an also thrifted lamp shade; turned out bright and funky, I love it...heres the before and the finished product!


The decor in the rest of my house is very neutral with hints of color throughout, and the dabs of color are still pretty natural colors...it was time for some brightness!! I love my little girly getaway :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment