December 4, 2010

The Gift of Sage


Being finals time and snowy and cold outside I figured it was time for some R&R....I spent the afternoon at Sage Day Spa. I decided that I wanted to try something new and not just get an ordinary massage. I got the Aroma Steam Body Polish...best decision I could have made. The pampering began with a full body sugar scrub..then I experienced the aroma steam which was refreshing and relaxing. Then after that I took a hot shower followed by a 40 minute cocoa butter massage. WOW! It was quite the experience. I came home feeling like a new woman. When Jon got home I told him that it would be really beneficial for him and I if I got a massage treatment monthly...yeah right! Ill keep dreaming, maybe someday! I think every woman deserves some pampering here and there :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment