March 11, 2012

Cute girl in the mirror


Brielle's morning routine involves a diaper change, feeding, then an hour of uninterrupted playtime. She wakes up every morning so happy and full of smiles. She lays on the couch and looks out the bright window, kicks her feet, and makes her adorable little noises all while watching the Today show with mom. It makes getting out of bed everyday worth it. After playtime is usually when we make our way to the bathroom for me to wash my face and maybe make myself look not so "hi, I have a baby and yes I sometimes shower" ish. Well just last week we got Brielle a Bumbo, so now rather than sitting in her bouncer I put her up on the counter (don't stress I never walk away while she's up there). I found that she adores the little girl in the mirror. She smiles and giggles and the fun morning continues. I just can't get enough of her. Its definitely become a new step in our routine.






2 comments:

hillary work said...

She is so precious! Will and I can't wait to meet her!

Ani said...

OHHH SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY IN HER LITTLE BUMBO!!!

Post a Comment