May 21, 2011

a good find


Today while Jon was off working hard I decided to venture out to find a farmers market. Farmers markets to me mean summer. I had my favorites back home and always loved strolling through them on a Saturday morning, tasting fresh produce and people watching. Not knowing where I was really going I put my trust in the gps. Good thing I did because the sometimes trusty little gadget took me to this quaint little down town and in the heart of it was a small farmers market. The fruit was amazing and the shops were filled to the top with all sorts of neat stuff. I came home with fresh fruit as desired and cant wait to enjoy every piece of it.








3 comments:

SamanthaLauren said...

how fun!! I love going to the farmers market!! miss you!

Brittany said...

oh my goodness, this post is making my mouth water too much, i can't wait to get out of rexburg to go to REAL farmers markets!

Jennelle Marie said...

I know! So delish and I have to say that the farmers market in rexburg could use some serious help. Wish u guys lived here so we could go to amazing farmers markets together!

Post a Comment