October 6, 2011

The past few weeks my life has been filled with quiet rainy days waiting for husband to get home from school; which has been the perfect time to work on projects. I have been keeping myself busy working on babies room and getting things ready for her arrival and realized the girl needs some accessories! So I busted out the felt and went to work. After I made some tiny ones for her little baby head, I started making them for my nieces for Christmas. All five of them will be decked out in cute felt flower headbands this winter. When we lived in Rexburg I sold my headbands in a little boutique on Main St. and I didn't realize then how therapeutic crafting is, probably because I was mass producing them but I love it! So bring it on rain! Me, Pandora, and my sugar cookie candle can now occupy our days inside tapping into our inner Martha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment